Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Incidence at School

I have a Chinese friend, named Jin to keep his identity confidential. A few years ago, he was a hardcore anarchist (or as my school terms, a "liberal"). In fact, he was so rowdy and his beliefs were so controversial, that the town didn't want him. They couldn't do anything about his beliefs, and his rowdiness wasn't bad enough to earn him an expulsion. Regardless, his family moved to upstate New York. Financially it wasn't too big of an adjustment for him, since his dad worked close to the New York-Massachusetts Border. That was the last I saw of him for some time.

I don't know what happened, but he came back to my school this year, and he was a new man. Upon hearing of his return, I had originally intended to bash his anarchist views. How little I knew. The first day I saw him back, he was wearing a Bush Country '04 shirt. That surprised me greatly, since he did plenty of Clinton bashing and even more Bush Sr. bashing when I las knew him. By the expression on my face, he knew I was curious about his conversion.

His story is also one of an instantaneous conversion. His birthday is 09/11/89. He loved the thought of bombing everything, but never had the heart or the hate to actually enact it. On his 15th birthday, he received a "special delivery" from Osama bin Laden. Two of America's and the world's most important fell to the ground after a few radicals did a kamikaze. The Pentagon was also in flames, and another plane was downed who knows where.

Jin HATED his birthday present. In fact, he hated it so much, it awakened his inner demon. He renounced all anarchist views and from that day became a patriot. Essentially, ever since the Day of Rememberance, he supported every action of little Quincy.

The following conversation between him and a moonbat transpired a few weeks ago. It took a long time for me to actually make sure I got everything down correctly. If you're not a fan of swears, this might not be for you, since this piece runs the profanity counter pretty high. I will do my best to self-censor, but completely excluding the swears takes the passion and emotion out of their argument. Red is my editing and comments.

[Jin walks into cafeteria wearing a "9/11 Mural found in Iraq" t-shirt]
Lib: You f*ckin' racist, get out of my country! [I have no idea how he made the connection between a 9/11 mural in Iraq and racism]
Jin: Racist?
Lib: You guys are just like the Jews, spreading your f*ckin' capitalist greed with all your faked success.
Jin: Oh so now the TEH INFIDEL JOOOOOS are in on this game. And I bet you think they're killing the blacks and Hispanics to achieve success?
Lib: Damn right, them and their racist policies.
Jin: Dude, catch up on your research. Jews and Asians were just as "historically oppressed" as the blacks and gays. [DAMN RIGHT. Gook and Kike are always excluded from the "equality talks" by liberals]
Lib: They seem to oppress all the minorities now.
Jin: Oppress the minorities? The Jews and Asians ARE minorities. Oh wait! I forgot that Jews and Asians are really Whites.
Lib: You're not a minority! You look white and you don't speak with an accent. [Gotta love the stereotyping]
[Jin grows firey angry]
Jin: Oh so all minorities have to be purebread speak with accents? What kind of f*ckin' stereotypes are you living by? Looks like you're not spreading too much tolerance. Who's the real racist here, me or you?
Lib: You,... and I want racists out of my country.
Jin: Your country? Last I checked this was public property, I'm a permanent resident of this here land, which I love --
Lib [interrupting]: You're foreigner. You have no rights and you have to love this country.
Jin [right after lib says "foreigner"]: and you're just an oridinary citizen. If the DHS tells me to leave, then I might consider it. Otherwise, I don't have to listen to a single [deleted] word you say.
Lib: Yea you --
Jin [interrupts]: And actually foreigners do have rights. Any rights delegated to by international law apply to us, and since I'm a permanent resident, I have the rights to free speech and to be safe from unreasonable searches and seizures. Should I be violated by corrupt authority, I have the right to call a lawyer. As long as I don't [mess] up big time with the government, I'm pretty safe from deportation. [Can't be sure if foreigners have free speech or security in self and possessions]
Lib [while Jin is tirading]: YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A CITIZEN. THAT'S HOW [MESSED] UP OUR GOVERNMENT IS AND YOU'RE A TRAITOR TO YOUR RACE IF YOU STILL LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT'S POLICIES.
Jin: Oh, so now all minorities have to be liberals? Who's the racist now? I love your thinking. You know what? You have more rights than I do, and I suggest that you excercise your Miranda-given right to remain silent, and shut the fuck up.
[Jin walks to a table and sits with his friends]
[Lib initially pursues Jin, but sees Jin's friends and gives up]

g0t 0wn3d?
I'll answer your questions via comments or email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home